- Using natural gas as the main energy source, clean and pollution-free
- The use of natural working fluid R717 does not damage the ozone layer, which is beneficial to protecting human living environment.
- The unit can run stably under the environment of 21℃~52℃.
- The unit adopts electronic expansion valve adjustment to adapt to a wide range of environmental temperature changes and meet different requirements of ambient temperature and water temperature.
- There is no compressor in the unit, fewer moving parts and longer lifetime..
- The blower of the unit adopts PWM speed regulation, and automatically adjusts the gas flow according to the heat demand, so as to realize the on-demand gas supply and high efficiency and energy saving.
- The unit has various protection functions such as high pressure, high temperature, water shortage, electrical safety, gas safety, etc., to ensure the reliable and stable operation of the unit.
|Item||Unit||Standard cooling conditions|
|Nominal cooling capacity||See note 1||kW||30|
|Water outlet temperature||Minimum value||°C||3|
|Water flow||Std value||m³/h||4|
|Nominal water pressure drop||At nominal water flow||kPa||≤40|
|Ambient temperature||Maximum value||°C||52|
|Rated thermal input power||Std value||KW||37.2|
|Rated natural gas flow||Std value||m³/h||4.0|
|Electrical input power||Std value||kW||1.4|
|Gas accessories||Type||Inner wire|
|Water accessories||Type||Inner wire|
|Thread||In||Rc 1 1/4″（DN32）|
1. Nominal cooling capacity: ambient dry bulb temperature 35 ℃, water outlet temperature 7 ℃; there will be certain change of cooling capacity in different ambient temperature;
2. Natural gas lower heating value 33.5 MJ;
3. Test conditions: natural gas static pressure 2.5kPa;
4. The noise value is the average value in 5 meters away from the unit;
5. The specification is subject to the value in rating label, and no prior notice before any change